CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Want to work at Anthill? We’re currently looking for a Content Coordinator to join our team in Squamish, B.C. We are looking for hard-working professionals who love being outside and riding bikes. If you think you are qualified for this position, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that in order to apply, you must be able to legally work in Canada. Only applicants who are selected to be interviewed will be contacted. If you have not heard back from us within one month of applying, unfortunately your application was not successful.
Content Coordinator - 1 Year Contract, Full Time
The Content Coordinator's job is to take all the videos, films, footage, photos and other random ideas that Anthill creates and share them with the world via the interwebs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Consistently update Anthill’s social media channels with new and existing content
- Focus specifically on growing subscribers to Anthill’s YouTube channel
- Create and maintain a content calendar for Anthill’s social media, website and email
- Create a library photos and footage from Anthill’s past films and projects
- Update Anthill’s website with new content that is optimized for search engines
- Share new content with Anthill’s email and media database
- Create and share blog posts for new content on anthill’s website and third-party sites (i.e. Pinkbike.com)
- Interact with Anthill’s social media followers on a regular basis
- Manage contests and promos to grow followers and email database
- Find and share relevant third-party content with our audience
- Attend shoots when necessary to collect content
Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree or relevant post-secondary program focused on marketing with proven work experience in social media
- Experience working with cameras and editing systems
- Excellent writing, presentation and customer service skills
- Experience working with and reporting on social media analytic tools
- Knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Passion for all things biking and outdoor adventure sports