CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
We are always looking to meet other hard-working professionals who love being outside and riding bikes. If you want to work with us, please feel free to send along a resume and examples of your work to: email@example.com.
NOW HIRING: CONTENT SPECIALIST
1 YEAR CONTRACT, FULL TIME, LOCATED IN SQUAMISH B.C.
The Content Specialist's job is to take all the things that Anthill Films creates (videos, films, footage, photos and other random ideas) and share them with the world. As Anthill’s “voice” on the interwebs, you reflect our values and personality. You love bikes and the outdoors, take nothing for granted and mix it all with a healthy dose of sarcasm. To apply please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Consistently update Anthill’s social media channels with new and existing content
- Create and maintain a content calendar for Anthill’s social media, website and email
- Create a library photos and footage from Anthill’s past films and projects
- Update Anthill’s website with new content that is optimized for search engines
- Share new content with Anthill’s email and media database
- Write, create and share engaging online stories for new content on Anthill’s website and third-party sites (i.e. Pinkbike.com)
- Interact with Anthill’s social media followers on a regular basis
- Concept and manage contests and promos to grow followers and email database
- Find and share relevant third-party content with our audience
- Attend shoots when necessary to collect content
- Track content initiatives and compile reports on a regular basis
Knowledge and Skills:
- Passion for all things biking and outdoor adventure sports
- Detailed knowledge of mountain biking and the culture behind the sport
- Degree or relevant post-secondary program focused on marketing with proven work experience in social media
- Excellent writing, presentation and customer service skills
- Experience working with and reporting on social media analytic tools
- Knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
Please note that in order to apply, you must be able to legally work in Canada. Only applicants who are selected to be interviewed will be contacted. If you have not heard back from us within one month of applying, unfortunately your application was not successful.